Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Galaxy 10.0

When it comes to technology, i know the basics. I understand facebook, instagram, twitter and even the complex ins-and-outs of hashtags. I know how to use emodicons and even have a pretty high score on Angry Birds. I do however, have trouble with other things like updating software, editing photos, attaching large files onto emails and using things like Photoshop. It's all a foggy haze to me. My attention span is too short to figure it all out unless i'm enticed by something shiny and new. It's like Samsung read my mind like a big colourful book with enormous letters. So apparently i'm easier to read than i initially thought. All you need to do is wave the new Samsung Galaxy 10.0 tablet in front of me and I'm all over new technology like peanut butter on a shag rug. Is there anything this thing can't do? Well yes, obviously, but it does more than i knew even existed on something i initially thought was nothing but a big smart phone that couldn't make calls. Turns out it can. And the cherry on the flat fibre glass tablet cake was James Franco's endorsement advert for the new 10.0. I do whatever that man says, except that whole arm caught in rock thing. But anything else. Yes. I'll be playing with my new tablet over fashion week hopefully putting all these new applications to good use. Stay posted. It's going to be fun!

1 comment: